A Current room temperature set-point.
A dot behind the temperature display means 0.5 °C.
– – Mounting (assembly) mode
Battery charge level
Status of the radio connection:
- Lights up permanently - the radio connection is active.
- Blinking - the radio connection is interrupted.
- Flashes quickly - the radio connection is being established.
- Flash - the LED is on once every second
- Flashing quickly - the LED is on twice every second.
If the radio connection between the thermostat and gateway has been interrupted, the details on the radiator thermostat display are automatically rebuilt.
Standby mode indicator
If you do not change any settings on the radiator thermostat for 5 seconds, the standby mode is
activated and the display goes dark.
Article is closed for comments.