How do I connect my Viessmann heating system?
- Download ViCare for your iOS or Android device
- Set up your ViCare account
- Scan the QR code on your heating device
Tip! Please always ensure you use the correct email address to log into ViCare and to update your password at least every 6 months.
How do I improve my connection?
- Ensure that you have a reliable connection from a good Internet service provider
- If you have recently changed service providers and/or routers, please reestablish the connection
- Check your signal strength in the ViCare app (Settings -> Devices -> Communication module)
- If you have an older Viessmann heating device with an external Vitoconnect communication module and try to position it where the signal is stronger. If you need to pair the device again, please scroll down to the “Vitoconnect Pairing” section
- In the "Notification" tab in ViCare, you can check whether maintenance work is currently being carried out by Viessmann or if there has been a temporary system outage that will be restored
- If these tips do not work or the signal strength is low, try rebooting your communication module. You can do this by going to Settings > Devices > Communication Module
Other connectivity tips
- Consider adding a Wifi signal repeater in your home if the router is located some distance away from your heating system
- If you have a ViCare Smart Climate solution, consider adding a ViCare Repeater to your solution to improve communication between the devices
To pair the application again with Vitoconnect, just follow these steps:
- First, hold down the reset button on the Vitoconnect for a few seconds
- Update your new WiFi settings within ViCare: Settings > Devices > Communication Module > Network configuration
- The application asks for the serial number. The easiest way to do this is by scanning the QR code supplied with Vitoconnect
- The application is ready to use