To make sure that your controller supports the "quick selection mode", please check the compatibility with the list below. Do you have a Vitoconnect, an external box that connects to your boiler with a wire and connects the heating system to the internet? If yes, then check the list below of controller types and look in the product manual that came with your heating system to find this information. If you no longer have the product manual of your heating system or cannot find the controller, you can also contact your local heating professional).
- Vitotronic 200:
- Type: FO1
- Type: HO1D, HO2B
- Type: KO1B, KO2B, KW6, KW6A, KW1, KW2, KW4, KW5
- Type: WO1A, WO1B, WO1C
- Vitotronic 200 RF:
- Type: HO1C, HO1E
- Vitotronic 300:
- Type: KW3
- Vitoligno with Ecotronic:
- Vitoligno 200-S with Ecotronic (from software version 2.04)
- Vitoligno 250-S with Ecotronic (from software version 2.0)
- Vitoligno 300-C with Ecotronic (from software version 2.12)
- Vitoligno 300-S with Ecotronic (from software version 2.0)
Article is closed for comments.