The reasons for the valve not being able to close fully may be as follows:
- Closing height of the adaptor is not standard as other M30 x 1,5
- A little plastic or metal cap to prolong the pin is not fitted in the adapter
- The valve itself may be defective for several possible reasons: oxidation to limescale deposits to residues of materials used for the installation that got in the valve when the TRV was removed
- Differential pressure on the valve is over 0,6 BAR
To make sure that the valve and adaptor are fully compatible, the following conditions are to be met.
It is highly recommended to use one of the adapters enclosed to the package:
- the valve + adaptor M30 x 1,5
- Danfoss valve RA + adaptor RA which is in the package + adaptor M30 x 1,5
- Danfoss valve RAV + adaptor RAV which is in the package + adaptor M30 x 1,5
- Danfoss valve RAVL + adaptor RAVL which is in the package + adaptor M30 x 1,5
- the valve with not standard size + additional adaptor (may not be included in the package) + adaptor M30 x 1,5
For all valves with not standard size, please refer to your Viessmann technical support to help you choose the best option.